See how we have been 'convergent'
Annual iCeMS retreats have been held since 2009, for the purpose of sharing on-going, unpublished multidisciplinary research activities thorough poster presentations and short talks, including iCeMS researchers from the widest possible variety of backgrounds. This once-a-year opportunity has contributed significantly to the generation of new collaborations and the acceleration of on-going multidisciplinary projects.
- 10th : June 25-26, 2018 : Hikone View Hotel (Hikone, Shiga)
- 9th : October 27-28, 2017 : Hikone View Hotel (Hikone, Shiga)
- 8th : May 30-31, 2016 : Hikone View Hotel (Hikone, Shiga)
- 7th : September 7-8, 2015 : Lake Forest Resort (Soraku, Kyoto)
- 6th : October 3-4,2014 : Miyazu Royal Hotel (Miyazu, Kyoto)
- 5th : September 6-7, 2013 : Hikone View Hotel (Hikone, Shiga)
- 4th : August 31-September 1, 2012 : Hotel Hankyu Expo Park (Suita, Osaka)
- 3rd : September 30-October 1, 2011 : Chikurinin Gunpoen (Yoshino, Nara)
- 2nd : October 1-2, 2010 : Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center (Awaji, Hyogo)
- 1st : October 9-10, 2009 : The Prefectural Seminar House (Kyoto)