[Nov 29] Furukawa-Suzuki Lab Seminar: Prof Kuniharu Takei
Furukawa and Suzuki Labs are to hold a joint seminar. All researchers are welcomed to attend.
This seminar will be held by a hybrid system (in-person at the iCeMS main building and online via zoom).
In both cases, please register via the google form (through QR code in the flyer below).
The number of available seats in the in-person lecture is limited due to the capacity of the room.
Prof Kuniharu Takei
Osaka Prefecture University
Department of Physics and Electronics
Heterogeneous material integrated multi-functional flexible healthcare sensors
Daily continuous health condition monitoring is now of great interests using multi-functional flexible sensors. In particular, vital signals from skin are most likely most convenient way to measure continuously data collections. For this purpose, flexible sensor sheets allow it to detect multiple information from skin precisely due to conformable covering over skin surface. To realize this platform, multiple flexible sensors, wireless system, and potential application are required. In this talk, I introduce a multiple sensor sheet using a variety of nanomaterials developed in my group to apply future Internet of Things (IoT) concepts including healthcare and medical applications.
- Monday, November 29, 2021, 11:00-12:00
In person: 2nd floor Seminar Room (#A207), iCeMS Main Building (#77), Kyoto University
- Required (QR code in the flyer)
- Host and contact
iCeMS Furukawa Group
E-mail: furukawa-g [at] icems.kyoto-u.ac.jp
In order to prevent the spread of infection, please follow the instructions below when you attend a seminar.
(1) Make sure that you wear a mask, and that you wear it properly.
(2) Please disinfect your hands when entering the building.
(3) (for participants from other departments or outside of Kyoto University)
Please fill out the entry record at the entrance of the building.
- If you have cold-like symptoms, fever, or any other COVID-19-like symptoms on the day of the visit, please refrain from participating at the meeting on-site.
You may participate online by contacting us at the address above.
- Due to unforeseeable reasons, the seminar may be changed to a 100% online event at short notice. In that case, we will contact you at the e-mail address you have registered.