[Mar 24] iCeMS-ASHBi Exchange Gathering
With the aim to enhance collaboration research between two WPI centers in Kyoto University and to encourage lively interact among young researchers, WPI-ASHBi will hold an Exchange Gathering with WPI-iCeMS on March 24th.
- Thursday, March 24, 2022 / 9:00–16:00 (JST)
Onsite + online hybrid
[NOTE] Onsite participants are limited to presenters only.
[NOTE] Highspeed LAN/WiFi environment advised for stability
- This event is only open for iCeMS and ASHBi members.
- Required (iCeMS/ASHBi members please register via the registration form at the URL provided through the internal announcement.)
Institute for Integrated Cell-Material Sciences (iCeMS)
Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Biology (ASHBi)
- Opening Remarks: Ryo Yamamoto (ASHBi) Greeting from KUIAS Director-General: Shigefumi Mori (KUIAS) Greeting from WPI Program Director: Akira Ukawa (WPI)
- Greeting from iCeMS Director: Susumu Kitagawa (iCeMS)
- Greeting from ASHBi Director: Mitinori Saitou (ASHBi)
- Sungrim Seirin-Lee (Seirin Group, ASHBi)
- Masahiro Maruoka (Suzuki Lab, iCeMS)
- Takafumi Ichikawa (Hiiragi Group, ASHBi)
Flash talk 1
Kitagawa G (i)-Amemori G (A)-Kengaku G (i)-Alev G (A)-Suzuki G (i)-Eiraku G (A)-Furukawa G (i)-Ema G (A)-Tamanoi G (i)-Fujita G (A)-Hiraoka G (A)-Isa G (A)-Murakawa G (A)
(i): iCeMS, (A): ASHBi
- Lunch break
- Andrew Gibbons (Sivaniah Lab, iCeMS)
- Fumitaka Inoue (Bourque Group, ASHBi)
- Tomoko Inose (Furukawa Lab, iCeMS)
Flash talk 2
Ogawa G (A)-Taniguchi G (i)- Saitou G (A)-Ueda G (i)-Tsukiyama G (A)-Horike G (i)-Ueno G (A)-Packwood G (i)-R. Yamamoto G (A)-Kamei G (i)-T. Yamamoto G (A)-Namasivayam G (i)-Yanagita G (A)
(i): iCeMS, (A): ASHBi
- Closing Remarks: Kenichiro Kamei (iCeMS)
In order to prevent the spread of infection, please follow the instructions below when you attend a seminar.
- Make sure that you wear a mask, and that you wear it properly.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering the building.
- (For participants from other departments or outside of Kyoto University) Please fill out the entry record at the entrance of the building.
- If you have cold-like symptoms, fever, or any other COVID-19-like symptoms on the day of the visit, please refrain from participating at the meeting on-site.You may participate online by contacting the iCeMS Communication Design Unit (cd [at] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp).
- Due to unforeseeable reasons, the seminar may be changed to a 100% online event at short notice. In that case, we will contact you at the e-mail address you have registered.