[Dec 20] Fukazawa-Furukawa Lab Seminar: Dr Koji Harano
Fukazawa-Furukawa Lab is to hold a seminar. Kyoto University members are welcome to attend.
This seminar will be held in person at the iCeMS main building and online.
"Electron Microscopy for Cinematic Molecular Science"
Dr Koji Harano
Research Center for Advanced Measurement and Characterization
National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS), Japan
- Tuesday, December 20, 2022 / 10:30-12:00
In person: 2nd floor Seminar Room (#A207), iCeMS Main Building
Required（ Register from here）
This event is only open for Kyoto University members.
- Host and contact
- Prof Aiko Fukazawa (KUIAS iCeMS) afukazawa[at]icems.kyoto-u.ac.jp
In order to prevent the spread of infection, please follow the instructions below when you attend a seminar.
(1) Make sure that you wear a mask, and that you wear it properly.
(2) Please disinfect your hands when entering the building.
(3) (for participants from other departments or outside of Kyoto University)
Please fill out the entry record at the entrance of the building.
- If you have cold-like symptoms, fever, or any other COVID-19-like symptoms on the day of the visit, please refrain from participating at the meeting on-site.
You may participate online by contacting us at the address above.
- Due to unforeseeable reasons, the seminar may be changed to a 100% online event at short notice. In that case, we will contact you at the e-mail address you have registered.