[Jan 11] Furukawa Lab Seminar: Prof Bernd M. Schmidt
Furukawa Lab is to hold a seminar. Kyoto University members are welcome to attend.
This seminar will be held in person at the iCeMS main building and online.
"Mechanochemical Release by Ultrasound of Non-Covalently Bound Guests from a Supramolecular Cage"
Prof Bernd M. Schmidt
Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
Institute for Organic Chemistry and Macromolecular Chemistry, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023 / 10:30-11:30
In person: 2nd floor Seminar Room (#A207), iCeMS Main Building
Required（ Register from here）
- Host and contact
- Furukawa Group (KUIAS iCeMS) furukawa-g[at]icems.kyoto-u.ac.jp
In order to prevent the spread of infection, please follow the instructions below when you attend a seminar.
(1) Make sure that you wear a mask, and that you wear it properly.
(2) Please disinfect your hands when entering the building.
(3) (for participants from other departments or outside of Kyoto University)
Please fill out the entry record at the entrance of the building.
- If you have cold-like symptoms, fever, or any other COVID-19-like symptoms on the day of the visit, please refrain from participating at the meeting on-site.
You may participate online by contacting us at the address above.
- Due to unforeseeable reasons, the seminar may be changed to a 100% online event at short notice. In that case, we will contact you at the e-mail address you have registered.