[Mar 28]The 1st Kyoto Advanced Porous Science (KAPS) Symposium – A new discovery in confined space –
iCeMS will host The 1st Kyoto Advanced Porous Science (KAPS) Symposium - A new discovery in confined space -.
All researchers are welcomed to attend.
- March 28, 2023 / 9:40 -17:10
- KUIAS/iCeMS Main Building 2F Seminar Room (A207)
- Attendance Fee
- Required（Register from here）
- Kyoto University Institute for Integrated Cell-Material Sciences
- iCeMS Furukawa Group : furukawa-g [at] icems.kyoto-u.ac.jp
In order to prevent the spread of infection, please follow the instructions below when you attend a symposium.
(1) Please disinfect your hands when entering the building.
(2)Please fill out the entry record at the entrance of the building. (for participants from other departments or outside of Kyoto University)
(3) If you have cold-like symptoms, fever, or any other COVID-19-like symptoms on the day of the visit, please refrain from participating at the meeting.
Assoc Prof Daishi Fujita chosen as fellow of Asian Young Scientist Fellowship Program
Distinguished Prof Susumu Kitagawa Elected as Foreign Member of the Royal Society